Tuesday, June 23, 2009

better

I'm a little more confident today.
A little.

One step at a time,
I will learn slowly.
There is no rush.

I need a few more close friends.
I have two little sisters.
(not by blood)
One lives 1 hour away.
The other lives 6 hours away.

I want to be able to call a friend at 10pm at night, and be able to do something.
I don't want to plan ahead several days in advance.
I want a spontaneous friend.

My cellphone is dying, and I can't find the charger.
Ah~ Life.

Korean word of the day: 부지런란 (dilligent)
Used in a sentance: ... (_ _#) I can't. Sad.
I'm still unsure of sentance structure.
So much for dilligence.
Maybe my previous post was true.

Cry my a ri~ver, you can just cry me a~cry me a~ oh, oh...

1 comment:

  1. Boy, oh boy, do I feel for you.

    Just keep trying. I know it's hard. But keep trying.

    ReplyDelete